Hello! This is Robert Link, the owner, and author of this site. By profession, I’m a businessman. I’ve been doing business for almost 10 years...Read more
Whenever I go on any vacation or tour, I love to capture photos and shoot videos. I always want to keep all the memories with me forever. To store these photos safely, I tried many options, but no device works perfectly. Then, I got the PhotoStick that can backup all my photos instantly.
I used to face storage issues with my smartphone and virus attack problems with the computer. Thus, it became difficult to store photos and videos. The PhotoStick solves all storage and backup issues of mine. In this article, I will share thephotostick reviews based on my experience.
Table of Content
Take a look at the concepts of this whole guide from the below table of content.
- What Is Thephotostick?
- Does Photostick Work Fast?
- How Does Photostick Work?
- How to Run Photostick on Your Computer (step by Step Guide)
- Where Can You Use It?
- What Are the Advantages of Using Thephotostick?
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Thephotostick
- What Is the Difference Between Photo Stick and a Flash Drive?
- Is it a Scam?
- Thephotostick Reviews: Where to Buy?
- Final Verdict
What Is Thephotostick?
The photostick is a compact and handy thumb drive. It protects the memories by backing up the photos and videos instantly. The custom design and functions make this drive easy to use without any prior tech knowledge. With a single click, the photostick started working on Windows and Mac OS without installing any software.
It assures zero missing files through its automatic scanning. There is no need for manual work with the photostick because this device does all things by itself. Starting from scanning the files, storing them, deleting the duplicates, and organizing them, it does everything. Stay with thephotostick reviews to learn more. With three different storage capacities, it can store up to 60,000 photos.
The photostick requires only a few minutes to backup thousands of photos. Without paying any additional subscription fee, I can save thousands of photos, videos, and files using this device. With the 128 GB photostick, there is no fear of storage issues also losing the photos. It works smoothly without requiring any registration, ID, and password.
Does Photostick Work Fast?
From my experience, I can say it really works fast. The photostick can make instant backup photos and videos only in one single click. Also, it doesn’t require manual searching through files to find the photos and select them. This tiny device does everything by itself. It takes only a few minutes to backup 1000 photos. See how fast it works. Just plug the photostick into the computer’s USB port, hit go, and that’s it.
How Does Photostick Work?
Photostick works with only 3 steps. No, I am not joking. Let’s see the 3 easy steps for Windows and Mac OS.
- Plug it in the computer’s open USB port.
- Go to the explorer and find out ThePhotoStick®Windows.exe. Then, click twice on this button.
- Now, just hit GO.
- Plug the photostick in an open USB port like before.
- Click twice on the PHOTOSTICK USB icon label and ThePhotoStick®Mac.
- Lastly, press GO.
How to Run Photostick on Your Computer (step by Step Guide)
To run the photostick on the computer is very simple; just follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Glug the photostick into the computer’s USB port.
- Step 2: Wait and let the computer recognize the device. After that, press the add button from the screen.
- Step 3: At this time, the photostick screen will appear. When it appears, click on the OK button.
- Step 4: Now, the photostick will start collecting the information, organize them, and complete the backup process by itself.
See, it’s really easy that any non-tech person can also do this.
Where Can You Use It?
The photostick comes in a petite and handy size. So, without any hassle, I can carry it anywhere just by putting it in my bag and pocket. This device doesn’t need any internet connection to back up the photos. Therefore, it can be used anywhere. As the photostick works automatically by itself, I can do other things by letting it transfer the data.
What Are the Advantages of Using Thephotostick?
From thephotostick reviews, it will be clear that this device comes with a lot of advantages. Here, I will put those benefits that I get from the photostick.
Unlike other drives or cloud storage, it doesn’t require any account registration and software installation. Generally, I do other work when it transfers my files automatically.
It is compatible with almost all the latest Windows and Mac OS computers. For example, Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) and MAC (X, 10.7, and later). This device supports JPEG, PNG, TIFF, CAMERA RAW, GIF, BMP, ICO, AVI, PHOTOSHOP, WMV, MOV, MPEG4, PCT FILE, etc.
No Need for Internet
The photostick can run effectively without an internet connection. This thing allows me to use this and transfer files anywhere and anytime without any hassle. Unlike cloud-storage, it works like a hard drive.
Convenient and Affordable
This handy device is designed with a compact size that feels effortless to manage and carry. A non-tech-savvy person also won’t find any complications while using it. The best thing that impressed me most is I don’t have to pay additional monthly charges for it.
10 Reasons Why You Should Get Thephotostick
There are many reasons that can convince people to get the photostick. Here, I am sharing the best 10 reasons that I find most beneficial and useful.
- Only with a single click, the photostick started transferring the files, photos, and videos.
- This device is super-fast that, within a few minutes, it can backup up to 1000 photos.
- It saves files in the original format and is suitable for almost all file formats.
- The photostick backups the new files weekly that ensure nothing is missing out.
- 128GB photostick can store up to 60,000 photos.
- It scans the whole computer to find out all files, store them, and organize them automatically.
- Without installing any software on the Windows and Mac OS, this device can work smoothly.
- I can back up my files without any network connection.
- Photostick is an affordable, portable, and easily manageable
- The photostick does not require additional monthly subscription charges.
What Is the Difference Between Photo Stick and a Flash Drive?
The photostick and the flash drive are both used for storing photos but work differently. Here, I will show the differences.
- Photostick scans the files, organizes them, stores them, and deletes the duplicates all by itself.
A flash drive uses EEPROM format with read-only memory for transferring data.
- Photostick does not need an extra cable to backup the files.
Flash drive requires a cable while using to backup data.
- The photostick comes in 8GB, 64GB, and 128GB storage capacity.
Flash drive can provide 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB of storage.
- Photostick doesn’t require manual interactions.
On the other side, a flash drive requires manual work to select, copy, and choose transfer options.
Have A Look: Photo Stick vs Flash Drive ; Which is Best?
Is it a Scam?
I used many USB drives for storing my photos, but they didn’t work well. Though the photostick seems like any other USB flash drive, it works differently but effectively. I find it the best drive for me with its convenience, affordability, and great performance. This amazing tiny gadget sets up quickly and requires a few minutes to transfer the files.
Anybody who has a computer with a USB port can use this useful tool. Photostick makes me stress-free because I have all my files on a safe device. So, I don’t have to worry about laptop crashes and mobile space. It makes my investment worth, and I can assure the photostick is not a scam.
Thephotostick Reviews: Where to Buy?
Don’t trust other platforms while choosing the best products. I purchased my photostick from the official website with some lucrative deals and offers. Here is the photostick’s official website link. You will find three different storage sizes of photostick, like 8GB, 64GB, and 128GB.
For each additional purchase, get 40% off. You can save up to 30% with the 8GB, 37% with the 64GB, and lastly 50% with the 128GB photostick. To get free USA shipping, you can buy the 128 GB photostick. All products are covered with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
The photostick is a must-have USB drive for all those people who love to capture photos and keep them lifelong. This little and convenient drive won’t take too much time and manual work. It can backup the photos even organize them by itself. It makes my mobile and cloud storage free and transferring process much easier.
The best feature of photostick is that it can automatically identify duplicate contents and remove them. It keeps the original file format and changes nothing. I just love the photostick because of its quality performance. Hopefully, thephotostick reviews will help you to make a perfect decision. I give this device a thumbs up because it has everything to protect my memories.