The Scooch Wingback has changed the way of my life with daily phone use. I was entirely fade up with my phone repairs due to falling damage. It seemed so unpleasant to cost a remarkable amount in a year. I was solely disappointed having my favorite phone dropped now and then. And I couldn’t feel comfortable with my multi-tasking jobs at home and office. I was searching for a suitable solution to the unexpected situation with my valued phone.
Fortunately, I found a suggestion from my friend to use the Scooch Wingback. He expressed his sound experience of using the finest phone grip. I couldn’t understand the tons of functionalities of such a small phone kickstand earlier.
However, the tiny device conquered my mind at the very first use. It is an ultimate grip that never lets me drop my phone. I have been using the kickstand for my two smartphones for the last couple of months.
Like me, you may have a bitter experience of expending behind your frequent phone repairs. It seems a nightmare to see the damaged screen and body due to the sudden drop. I hope that the Scooch Wingback will be the perfect protector of your much-needed phones. Let’s find out how the intelligent grip makes me smile with my smartphone anytime and anywhere.
Scooch Wingback Review
- Multi-functional for gripping, kicking, and mounting phones
- Ultra-adhesive to prevent falling phones
- Thin and flat for use in pockets and bags
- Universal compatibility with all phones
- The Scooch Wingback Review: A Quick Overview
- The Scooch Wingback: How Does It Stop Phone Drop?
- The Dimensions Of The Scooch Wingback
- What Are Users Saying About The Scooch Wingback?
- What Can Be Improved About This Product?
- Read This Before Buying The Scooch Wingback
- Where Can I Order The Scooch Wingback?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Find More About The Scooch Wingback!
- Who Is The Supplier Of The Scooch Wingback?
The Scooch Wingback Review: A Quick Overview
Most cracked phones require expensive repairs that seem disappointing. And about 70% damages of phones are the results of sudden dropping on the street, home, and office space. It hurts not only phones’ screens but also users’ hearts.
The Scooch Wingback is a high-strength grip to protect phones from sudden dropping and cracking. It stops falling phones and offers hands-free streaming, safer driving, and real-time clicking of selfies. The kickstand is a multi-tasking master with fantastic features.
The Wingback comes with universal compatibility that works better with smartphones, tablets, and cases. It takes minimal time to install the gadget on the back of the device cases. And the sticky grip makes the phones slip-resistant on any surfaces and mounts.
The designers of the Wingback emphasized multi-functional features and functions. Therefore, the users enjoy the freedom of using their phones while exercising, cooking, swimming, driving, and outing. It is durable and versatile in its use anywhere and anytime. Therefore, the Scooch Wingback is a reliable friend for thousands of phone users worldwide.
What Is The Scooch Wingback?
The Scooch Wingback is an ultra-slim multi-functional smartphone attachment for the finest gripping and kick-standing. In addition, it is an excellent gadget for mounting phones in front of the driving seat for mapping the way. The flexible kickstand allows placing the phones horizontally or vertically.
The Scooch Team committed to creating something different from others to prevent phone dropping. Finally, they introduced the ultra-slim and versatile grip after an uncompromising effort. The team successfully makes the phone use safer, smoother, and happier than ever. It is an outstanding innovation for the hassle-free use of smartphones and tablets.
Unlike bulky conventional case grips, the Scooch Wingback is ultra-slim, ergonomic, and flexible in use. It is an incredible innovation with versatile roles like a grip, kickstand, finger-held selfie stand, and car mount. The users never feel any hassle to use the lightweight and compact phone attachment.
The Scooch Wingback is adhesive enough to confirm the finest fitting with the phone cases. The metallic pop-up spring offers unlimited opening and shutting of the kickstand. And the gadget is highly durable with quality-controlled polycarbonate plastic and rubber. In addition, it never minds of years-long unlimited use.
Features Of Scooch Wingback: Why Is It Different From Others?
The Scooch Wingback is a superb-slim and higher-strength grip with stunning features and functions. The manufacturer has made the gadget exceptional from traditional kickstands in the market. It is versatile and durable in every use. Let’s find out the finest features of the phone assistant.
- Ultra-slim: The Scooch Wingback looks superb-slim that causes no bulky surface on the phone case. It seems almost invisible when the users shut the kickstand mode and go back to normal. Therefore, the gadget takes no more space to carry in a pocket or bag.
- Multi-functional: The Scooch Wingback is a versatile product with tons of functionality. The designer has designed the device as many in one. For example, it works as a grip, kickstand, and car mount at a time. The phone protector promises the uncompromising safety of smartphones while streaming videos, navigating destinations, and clicking amazing selfies.
- Super-strength grip: The accessory prevents falling phone down with super-strength gripping. The higher sticky Scooch Wingback adds tons of functionality to the phones with no bulky effects. Therefore, it lets me enjoy hands-free streaming, safer driving, and confident selfie clicking.
- Patented design: The designer has developed the device with cutting-edge patented designs. It is pretty different from other grips in the market to confirm uncompromising gripping, hands-free browsing, and safe mounting. The Scooch Team preserves the product’s patent, which is not replicable.
- Universal compatibility: The Scooch Wingback works well with any device like any version of iPhone or Android Galaxy. The universal case compatibility has made the gadget more accessible to different phone users. It offers unlimited freedom of setup with any phone case.
- Extra adhesive: The grip is quite adhesive to the phone case with an extra sticky property. It never peels off and sticks firmly to the phone case. So, never mind using the grip anywhere you want. In addition, the case grip doesn’t leave scratches while pulling away from phones.
- Safety mode: The Wingback comes to confirm 100% safety for smartphones and tablets. It offers unyielding protection with a rugged design and adhesive properties. Therefore, the users can prevent falling phones from their hands, tables, and cars.
- Durable & stable: The manufacturer has developed the gadget with quality controlled materials. The rugged design lasts for years with shatterproof polycarbonate plastic, durable rubber, and strong spring metal. Therefore, the Scooch Wingback bends but never breaks. It is superbly stable and durable for years-long use.
Benefits Of Using The Scooch Wingback
Thanks to the Scooch Wingback for protecting my phone and saving my pocket as well. Now, it lets me live in a peaceful mind with no worries of flying or falling off my phone. After all, I evaluate that purchasing a phone is a great investment. Let’s see how the grip helps me safeguard my investment.
- Preventing drops: The Scooch Wingback never lets you drop the phone again with its adhesive gripping. It virtually fits on any phone case to tighten between fingers. Therefore, the users feel confident using their smartphones without flying or falling.
- Hands-free view: The Wingback kickstand allows me to enjoy hands-free video streaming while cooking, eating, and driving. It is outstanding in making me a multi-tasking manager at my home, office, or car. In addition, the gadget works like an extra hand when needed.
- Freedom of streaming: The flexible kickstand lets me place my phones horizontally or vertically, whatever I want. I enjoy the freedom of browsing and streaming from my optimal angle. It is perfect for streaming videos from YouTube and Netflix, and even finishing dinner.
- Perfect clicking on camera: The firm grip is stable and adhesive to the phone case. Therefore, I never miss clicking my phone camera for stunning photos and selfies. It lets me reach any corner of my phone screen with a single hand. And it makes me fearless of falling off my phone while framing myself.
- Hassle-free mounting: The sticky Wingback lets me keep my hands on the wheel, not the phone. I place the kickstand inside the air-conditioning vent and navigate my routes. It allows me hands-free phone calls and playlists. I enjoy hassle-free mounting in my car while driving.
- Ideal for multitasking: The Scooch Wingback is ideal for multitasking even while cooking, driving, working, and outing. My phone lets me do more jobs at a time without getting cracked itself. Never mind, if you are a supermom or super-dad, it would be your other helping hand.
- 30-days money-back guarantee: The manufacturer of the Scooch Wingback offers a 30-days of money-back guarantee and a one-year service warranty. If the users have any issues with the gadget, they can avail of the hassle-free refund under the return policy. It is incredible to maximize customer satisfaction.
The Scooch Wingback: How To Install It?
Thousands of people worldwide love the gadget for hassle-free installation and handy features. The Scooch Wingback is small in size but versatile in functions. It comes with the most straightforward installation steps. Let’s find out how you can install the grip within seconds.
- Step one: Clean the back cover of your phone with a wet cloth properly.
- Step two: Dry the phone case to remove moisture.
- Step three: Remove the adhesive liner from the back of Wingback.
- Step four: Put the Wingback onto the back of your phone case. And
- Step five: Press the Wingback using your two fingers for a few seconds.
That’s it! The Wingback is ready to use. Just press on the pop-up kickstand and enjoy!
The Scooch Wingback: How To Use It?
The manufacturer has made the phone accessory convenient to use with any smartphone. The sleek minimal design is less than a quarter-inch thick and flat to fit in a pocket or bag. Let’s see how you will use the grip.
- Popping-up: It is so simple to use the gadget. You need to press on the pop-up spring to lift it. The pop-up spring is metallic and flexible to press frequently. The withstand lies flat when the pop-up mode goes shut up.
- Gripping: The Scooch Wingback is adhesive to grip by fingers for capturing photos and selfies. The stable gripping allows reaching the phone from any corner. It stops cracking the phones from falling.
- Kicking: The Wingback works as a kickstand to use the phone on any surface in portrait and landscape modes. It lets you use your phone without your hands while cooking, reading newspapers, driving, serving office jobs, and working out.
- Mounting: The flexible kickstands confirm the magnetic mounting of phones inside cars. It is sticky enough to mount the phone in the car’s air-bag or CD player. You can enjoy hands-free navigation, phone calls, and playing songs by mounting your phone.
The Scooch Wingback: Pros To Prefer & Cons to Consider
The ultra-grip and super-slim Scooch Wingback has added a new dimension in protecting smartphones from unexpected dropping. It is user-friendly with tons of features and functions. Let’s find out what are the pros and cons of the gadget.
The Scooch Wingback: How Does It Stop Phone Drop?
The ultra-strong adhesive grip sticks to the phone case to resist the phone dropping from hand or any surface. Our phones fly from our hands to the ground most of the time. It causes cracking, scratching, and damage to our valuable devices. The Scooch Wingback gives the dropping solution as a grip, kickstand, and car mount.
- Stop dropping as a grip: Unfortunately, most phone crackings happen while clicking on the camera for photos and selfies. At this time, we pay little heed to our phones’ stability over beauty. The Wingback grip lets the phone hold between fingers with maximum stability. Therefore, the chance of the phone falling becomes zero.
- Stop dropping as a kickstand: Unlike traditional phone stands, the Scooch Wingback kickstand is slip-resistant and pressure-absorbent. Therefore, our smartphones remain free from falling from office desks, chopping surfaces, reading tables, and dining surfaces.
- Stop dropping as a car mount: Most car drivers have the bitter experience of getting their phones smashed while driving. It happens due to navigating or browsing the phone and driving the car simultaneously. The Scooch Wingback is a perfect car mount to let hands-free use of the phones while driving.
The Dimensions Of The Scooch Wingback
Scooch Team has made the gadget user-friendly with its universal compatible feature. Therefore, the decent dimension of the grip gets well fit with almost all smartphones in the market. It fits pretty much any version of Android and iOS with the dimension of 3.9x 1.6x 0.23-inches.
The manufacturer has yet received any big claims of fitting with the well-known phones in the market. In addition, never miss comparing your phone case and the Wingback before finally purchasing.
What Are Users Saying About The Scooch Wingback?
Since marketing in the market, the authorized sellers have already sold 250000+ copies of the phone accessory. Like me, thousands of smartphone users are happy with the Scooch Wingback.
And the product has already received 700+ five-star reviews from verified customers on the different online platforms. Let’s look at some of the significant reviews from the Scooch Wingback users.
These are very few reviews from the verified customers among thousands worldwide about the features and functionality of the Wingback. It resonates with customers’ credibility on the particular product.
What Can Be Improved About This Product?
I have closely measured the gripping, kicking, and mounting performance of the Wingback in my last couple of months’ use. I have attached the gadget to the back cases of my two smartphones. I have found some issues that can come into close consideration for further product improvement.
- Firstly, I found the Scooch’s stability with one of my heavyweight smartphones. It seems to shake while lying down on any surface. I want to recommend the manufacturer to improve this particular issue.
- Secondly, I have noticed that the Scooch Wingback gets wet in the car vent. It absorbs moisture from the air-conditioning humidity and makes my phone unstable while driving. I hope that the Scooch Team will consider the issue later. And
- Thirdly, though the manufacturer claims it is ultra-slim, I have experienced its bulky behavior with selfie sticks and non-magnetic phone mounts. However, it is manageable to capture photos or selfies.
- Finally, I would like to appraise that these improvements will add more to the product. In a word, the Scooch Wingback is still incredible in its overall performance with fantastic features.
Read This Before Buying The Scooch Wingback
I hope you will never love letting your valued smartphones smashed or cracked through falling from your hands or surfaces. And you are looking for something like that, the Scooch Wingback. As an experienced user, I will invite you to go through this particular part before purchasing the Scooch Wingback.
- Difficult to transfer: The Scooch Wingback is difficult to move from one phone to another. So, if you want to use one Scooch with multiple phones, you should change your plan. I suggest you purchase a different Wingback for another phone.
- Don’t support wireless charging: The Scooch Wingback doesn’t support wireless charging to the phones. So, you should consider the particular issue before purchasing the product.
- Order from the official website: You should purchase the Scooch Wingback from the official website as a verified customer. Otherwise, you may miss the official guarantee and warranty services.
- Measuring dimensions: Although there are no mentionable adjustability issues with any smartphone, it is imperative to check the proper measurement. Talk to the sellers about the measurement before purchasing the gadget.
- Price quote: The price of the Scooch Wingback may differ in the international market based on different taxes and VAT rates. And the price may vary on different occasions and events. So, check the price updates to avail of any offer.
Where Can I Order The Scooch Wingback?
You can order the Scooch Wingback from an official website, and authorized distributor, or online shops like Amazon. However, I will recommend you the official website or authorized sellers to place an order.
Because Scooch secures return and refund policies only for the verified customers. In addition, the offer packages are available only on the official site and authorized sellers. So, visit the official website of Scooch before purchasing an order.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Find More About The Scooch Wingback!
The Scooch Wingback is a multifunctional phone accessory to prevent phone cracking from falling. Like me, you must have many relevant questions about the gadget’s features, functions, and uses. Let’s learn more about phones’ new best friend.
Does the accessory support wireless charging?
The Scooch Wingback is incompatible with wireless charging. It doesn’t support phones with wireless charging. And this is one of the significant drawbacks of the phone accessory. The manufacturers are working with the issue to make the gadget compatible with wireless charging devices.
Can the wingback be used over and over again like a popsocket?
The Scooch Wingback comes with quality-controlled material, including a metallic pop-up spring. The users enjoy the freedom of using the gadget over and over whenever they want. The rugged design lasts for years with shatterproof polycarbonate plastic, metal spring, and durable rubber. The wingback is bendable but not breakable. It is flexible enough to use frequently.
Are there other inserts for the scooch case with the wingback?
The Scooch Wingback comes with a simple installation process and user manual. It doesn’t require the insertion of any more elements to work. The users need to attach it to the phone case for use as a grip, kickstand, and car mount. You can lift the pop-up spring to hold, stand, and mount your phone wherever you want. It doesn’t require the support of any more instruments.
Are these cases waterproof?
The Wingback gripping cases are waterproof and moisture-free. The sleek and rugged car mount is usable in the air ventilators. The humidity of air conditions cannot affect the Scooch Wingback phone cases. Therefore, the users enjoy the freedom of using the gadget in their kitchens, bathrooms, dining tables, and cars.
Will it work with lg v50 thinq?
The Scooch Wingback is compatible with any phone case. It works well with any version of Android and iOS smartphones. The universally compatible accessory works with lg v50 thinq. In addition, it fits better with Galaxy s21+ ultra and iPhone 12 pro max.
How does it compare to the slimmer wingback from scooch?
Scooch has made the Wingback slimmer over others in the market. Unlike the bulky grips, the Scooch Wingback is ultra-slim that fits well in pockets and bags. It doesn’t take any more space onto the back of phone cases. The users don’t feel anything back to their phone with the flat Wingback attachment.
Who Is The Supplier Of The Scooch Wingback?
Scooch advertises and sells the wingback on the official website and authorized supplier’s site. The getscoochwingback.io is the official supplier of the Scooch Wingback. You can visit the official supplier’s site to place your order right now. It offers you freedom of ordering multiple packages with a money-back guarantee and warranty.
If you have a question about the Scooch Wingback, the dedicated contacts team is available to respond 24/7 with the following issues.
- Order placement
- Product availability
- Product details
- Technical issues
- Returns and refunds
- Suggestions, accusations, and anything else
The contacts team is reachable on firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7. In addition, you can submit your queries on the direct message for instant response. So, feel free to contact them if you have any issues with the Scooch Wingback.
John Stagge, the founder of Scooch team, has successfully conquered millions of minds with truly valued products. The Wingback is one of the most outstanding innovations of the Scooch Team. It is incredible in protecting smartphones from unexpected dropping and expensive damage.
The Scooch Wingback wins the challenging conditions with ultra-strong adhesive gripping. It never lets you drop your phone from any surface. The users feel confident in capturing the finest photos and amazing selfies. It looks small but works great to save money from frequent phone repairing.
The sleek and rugged design has made the gadget durable and versatile in use. It is easy to install and convenient for gripping, kicking, and mounting phones in the car. The Wingback makes me a real multitasking manager indeed.
Let’s unbox the phone’s best friend ever!
Scooch Wingback Review
- Multi-functional for gripping, kicking, and mounting phones
- Ultra-adhesive to prevent falling phones
- Thin and flat for use in pockets and bags
- Universal compatibility with all phones