Photostick and Photostick mobile are from the same manufacturer but designed for different devices. The backup files with a single click. The devices relax your mind from photo loss and full storage issues. For the instant backup system, they are more reliable and handy than an ordinary USB flash drive.
Although both devices work similarly, they have some significant differences. In the photostick vs photostick mobile comparison review, I will share my user experience with the USB devices so that you can choose the right photo stick device for your instant backup.
Table of Content:
Here is the table of content for your quick access:
- What Is Photo Stick?
- What Is Photostick Mobile?
- How Does Photo Stick Work?
- How Does Photostick Mobile Work?
- Where Can You Use Photostick?
- Where Can You Use Photostick mobile?
- What Is the Price of Photostick?
- What Is the Price of the Photostick Mobile?
- Photostick vs Photostick Mobile
- Photostick vs Photostick Mobile: Which One is Better?
If you want to compare Photostick and Photostick mobile at a glance, go through the chart below:
|Details of Product||Photo Stick||Photostick Mobile|
|Compatible for||All PCs and phones||Latest Android and iOS devices|
|Storage capacity||8, 64, 128 GB||32 GB|
|App support||No||Photostick app|
|Auto scan files||Yes||Yes|
|Where To Buy|
What Is Photo Stick?
The PhotoStick is an innovative little USB device that makes it easy for you to store and organize your photos and videos. It works with all PC operating systems. Also, you can use it for your computer and your mobile phone. It is super easy to use the photo stick because you do not require additional software to use it on a PC.
With a single press, it stores photos and videos instantly from storage. The duplicate filtering feature removes the duplicate file while making the backup. You will find all files in an organized way. Photo stick has a cloud-based free service that has high security against hackers and viruses.
What Is Photostick Mobile?
Photostick mobile is a small flash drive that saves all the pictures from your mobile. It only works for both Android and iOS phones. When you manually transfer photos from your mobile to another external hard drive, you can easily forget some photos. It finds, sorts, categorizes, and transfers all the images, videos from your phone.
It even deletes duplicates completely automatically, which allows us to keep more photos. With the Photostick app, you can store all or selected files easily. It provides a charge-free cloud service to store our memories. You protect your images from being hacked in the cloud.
How Does Photo Stick Work?
It is so easy to use the Photostick that almost no guide is needed for it. Just, put it in your computer, and then it will run by itself. Follow these steps to understand its operation.
- Put your PhotoStick in a USB port on your computer.
- A small popup window will appear. Here you have to press Start!
- This will take you to your Photostick home screen where you have to tap Go.
- Wait while the photostick stored photos from the harddrive.
- You can do it manually by choosing photos one by one.
- It keeps files organized.
- You can use its cloud service to backup files.
- You do not need to be linked up with the Internet for this to work.
How Does Photostick Mobile Work?
The Photo Stick mobile has ports on both ends so that it fits into your phone and computer for transferring photos into the hard drive. If you are in doubt about how to use the PhotoStick mobile, just follow the instructions. It’s super easy.
- Download the Photo stick app for free from the registered App Store or Google Play Store.
- Insert the small photo stick into your phone’s charging port.
- Open the photostick app and allow permission to access your phone.
- Press the large “Backup option” button in the middle
- Choose from the sections: All files backup, selected files backup.
- After choosing the selection, all photos and videos will be stored in the Photostick.
Where Can You Use Photostick?
Photostick is for storing photos and media files from computers. It works on all computers without software. So, you can back up your memories from Win and Mac Pcs. The manufacturer recommends Win 7 to 10 and Mac OS 10.7 later versions. It is compatible with all format media files.
Where Can You Use Photostick mobile?
Photostick mobile is designed for android and apple devices. The USB-C port version is for android devices and the lightning port is for iOS devices. If you want to backup photos from the latest smartphones and iOS devices, the photostick mobile is for you. It allows you to move stored photos into PC storage. You use the photostick mobile, don’t forget to install the photo stick app. It can back up all format photo and video files.
What Is the Price of Photostick?
PhotoStick is available in several editions. There is only a difference in storage capacity. Even if you have many large files, do not worry, there is definitely a Photostick to suit your needs. You can buy The Photo Stick on their website with great deal offers.
They provide a 60 days user satisfaction guarantee so you can return if it does not work for you. The 8GB version’s price is 34.99 dollars, 64GB is 49.99 dollars and 128GB is 79.99 dollars after discounts.
What Is the Price of the Photostick Mobile?
Photostick mobile has only 32GB variants. If you want to use photostick on your iPhone, you have to be satisfied with the version. You have to pay 64.99 dollars after the discount.
The USB-c and micro USB is for android phones and the lightning port Photostick mobile is for only all iOS devices. The PhotoStick mobile has offered a 60-day satisfaction guarantee that you can make use of.
Photostick vs Photostick Mobile
- Easy to use: Photostick and Photostick Mobile’s ease of usability make them convenient. Anyone can use USB devices to back up their memories.
- Remove Duplicates: While using the devices to backup files, its advanced technology scans the files and removes duplicates. Also, it organizes store files for easy finding.
- Instant photos backup: They work faster than ordinary USB flash drives. Just insert the photo stick and backup all files instantly.
- Storage Capacity: The Photostick has 3 different variants: 8GB, 64GB, and 128 GB. You can choose your demanded size from the 3 options. The Photo sticks mobile has only the 32GB version. You cannot increase the size of the storage or choose another option.
- Compatibility: Photostick works without any software. Just plug and make a quick backup. But the photostick mobile requires the photostick app to make a backup and do all tasks. You can use the photostick on phones and computers where photostick mobile is for smartphones only.
Photostick vs Photostick Mobile: Which One is Better?
Photostick and Photostick Mobile are the best alternatives to USB flash drives. They store photos faster than other storage devices. In the Photostick vs Photostick Mobile comparison review, I recommend the Photo stick for its multipurpose uses and huge storage capacity. It is suitable for all category PC and mobile phones. The Photostick mobile is intended for the latest android and iOS devices. Also, it has only the 32 GB version, so you cannot upsurge the storage.
The Photostick comes in 8GB, 64GB, and 128GB versions that allow us to choose the needed storage capacity. You can use the photostick on phones with OTG or converter cable. If you have decided to get the photostick, I suggest you see its best deal in here and grab it at a discounted rate.