Taking pictures and video is easy, but we need an external device to store them. Did you know that the average person takes ten photos a day? The easiest and safest way to store these and all other data is by obtaining a USB flash drive. Photo stick and infinitikloud are the best USB flash drive that allows you quick backup from phones and computers. Also, they prevent the virus and hackers attack.
Sometimes, you may accidentally delete a few memories. With the photo stick and infinitikloud, you can easily retrieve lost memories. In this photo stick vs infinitikloud comparison review, I will present the overall experience with both backup solutions.
Table of Content:
Below is the table of content for your instant access:
If you want to see the comparison at a glance, look at the chart below:
Details of Product
|Storage capacity||8GB, 64GB, 128GB||64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB|
|Satisfaction guarantee||60 days||30 days|
|Where To Buy|
ThePhotoStick is an innovative flash drive that makes life easier! It stores and organizes the backup of your files, so you will never lose anything again! The device applies not only to photos but also to videos. Photo Stick only needs one click to backup photos.
It provides cloud service with no monthly fee. You do not require the Internet, so the files are available to you even without an Internet connection. It protects all files with strong security, so hackers cannot access them. The USB drive’s build quality is high, so your files will stay safe for a long time.
About Infiniti Kloud
Infinitikloud is the fusion between the classic functions of a USB flash drive and a virtual cloud. It allows you to store your documents (photos, videos, and more) and automatically store them in the cloud with guaranteed security. It takes one click to start backing up all your essential files.
Its high file backup system can transfer up to 46,000 photos in just a few minutes. You no longer have to search folder by folder for all the files you want to archive. Infinitikloud will do the work for you. A positive aspect of this device is that it works with any PC and any mobile.
Benefits of Using Photostick
The Photo Stick offers a number of advantages. Let’s discover the benefits of using Photostick:
- Get rid of the “Storage full” problem: Limited phone memory suddenly ends to be a problem. The photostick has 8, 32 or 128 GB variants. A person who takes photos often will use it very quickly. The Photo Stick Mobile allows you to quickly empty the memory and prepare your phone for the next event.
- Remove duplicates: While making a backup of your memories from your PC, it scans all files and stores them by eliminating duplicates. This will allow us to keep more photos without stress.
- Quick backup: ThePhotoStick will backup all your photos from your computer in a single click without waiting for a slow cable transfer.
- No need for software: The Photostick does not require software to run on a PC. Just insert it and Press go from the popup window. It will automatically store photos instantly in an organized way.
- Ensure data protection: It protects all photos with strong protection, so there is no chance of data loss. Also, Photostick allows you to use the cloud service to store photos with hack-proof security.
Benefits of Using Infinitikloud
Here are some of the benefits of Infinitikloud:
- Automatic detection of files: You no longer have to search for the files you want to archive, copy and paste them on the stick. Just select the type of file you want to store and this device will scan your mobile or PC to automatically copy and save them on the device.
- Your data is safe: Since I have been using infinitikloud, it ensures the safety of store data. It stores a copy of the data in its cloud server. Furthermore, it protects all data from viruses and hackers.
- No Additional Costs: Unlike cloud web services, you won’t have any additional costs using this USB stick. No monthly fees will have to be added to the rest of the subscriptions and monthly fixed costs.
- Helps You Delete Unnecessary Files: Once you’ve made your backup, you can easily sort between what you want to keep and delete.
- Restore your files easily: You can use them to restore your files on any computer without any difficulty.
Where to Buy Photostick?
Photo Stick comes in the 8GB, 64GB, and 128GB models. If you can’t estimate the amount of memory you need, we recommend choosing a 128GB device, as it has the best value for money.
Where to Buy Infiniti Kloud?
I strongly recommend you to buy only from the manufacturer because there are so many products that copy InfinitiKloud.
With every purchase, you will get a month of satisfaction guarantee. InfinitiKloud has 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB variants with free cloud service.
Photo Stick Vs Infinitikloud
Photo Stick and Infinitikloud provide an instant backup of our essential memories. Below, I will share the similarities and comparisons between them.
- Do not need software to use: Photo Stick and Infinitikloud can be used on a personal computer without any software. They can manage your files smartly with a single press. So, anyone can use both devices without tech knowledge and guidelines.
- Data protection: Both devices ensure protection from deleting files. Also, it prevents viruses, hackers, malware, etc., that can corrupt our media files.
- Cloud-based service: Both devices provide their default free-of-cost cloud service to store data here. They ensure hack-proof security for all stored data. You can use files from the cloud service anytime.
- Compatibility: Photo Stick and Infinitikloud work with phones and computers. They also perform well with all the latest operating systems.
- Data transfer speed: Photo stick is a little bit faster than InfinitiKloud in backup data. Also, both work without software.
- Data organization: Photostick uses an automated system to store your files in an organized way. So, you can easily find them. In InfinitiKloud, you have to do it manually.
- Storage capacity: Photo stick has 8 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB models that offer up to 60 thousand media file backups. InfinitiKloud has 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB models that ensure 300000+ media files backup.
Photo Stick Vs Infinitikloud: Which One Is Better?
At the top of the Photo stick vs Infinitikloud comparison review, I recommend the Photostick for its ease of usability and quick backup than Infinitikloud. Photostick has lower to higher storage capacity, but the Infinitikloud has large capacities only. Both backup files without any software and provide cloud service for free.
In purchase, you will get 60 days user satisfaction guarantee with the Photostick. Infinitikloud offers only a 1-month satisfaction guarantee. Photostick doesn’t need an activation process to use, but Infinitikloud requires an activation process to use. You can remove duplicates automatically with the photostick, but Infinitikloud cannot do it. For these perks, I suggest the Photostick for convenient performance and you can get it from here with amazing offers.