My smartphones are something that I can’t live without. They are the most essential thing in my life that I always need them. Therefore, I always wanted a good portable battery charger to keep the phone’s battery full all the time. I have tried several power banks, but they were not good enough.
Finally, I found ChargeHubGo, which is a wireless device. It charges my phone too fast and very conveniently. I used this device for charging several brands of phones, and it works effectively with all those devices. So, here I will present the ChargeHubGO review based on my own experience.
Table of Content:
The following table of content will provide brief information about this whole guide at a glance. Also, it will allow to select and reach the preferred option.
What Is Chargehubgo+?
ChargeHubGo is patented and a versatile power bank that comes with smart-speed technology. It is made with an ultra-slim shape, compact, and pocket-size design. This device conveniently keeps the phone’s battery fully charged at any place. With 15 watts of total power, it provides ultra-fast charging speed. ChargeHubGo is very safe because it won’t overpower or overheat the phones. Keep reading this ChargeHubGO review to know more about it.
ChargeHubGo+ is designed with a wireless charging pad, a USB charging port, and 2 built-in charging cables. With the built-in cable, this device becomes compatible with almost any type of USB port smartphone. Simultaneously it can charge 4 devices. ChargeHubGo+ ensures safety from foreign object damage and short circuit. It can power not only smartphones but also tablets, speakers, etc. The black matte finished look goes with any device perfectly. To prevent the risk of having low-battery, ChargeHubGo+ is the ideal solution.
Is the Chargehubgo+ Safe to Use?
It is the only portable charger that is patented with smart-speed technology. Not only that, ChargeHubGo+ is tested and certified with CE, FCC standard part 15, and RoHS. Without the risk of overcharging, overheating, and foreign object damage, this device can charge expensive devices. So, it is absolutely safe for charging expensive ones.
Important Specification About Chargehubgo+
Technical specification allows one to know the devices more deeply. Here are the ChargeHubGo’s technical specifications-
- Product Dimensions: 6.5″ x 4″ x .75″
- Product Weight: 5.3oz.
- Shipping dimension: 4″ x 1″ x 7″
- Shipping weight: 7oz
- Battery Power: 5000mAh
- Total power: 15W
- Wireless Output: 5V/1A | 5W
- Micro/Type C input: 5V/2A
- USB output: 5V/2A
- Charging Cable Output: 5V/2A
- Certification: FCC, RoHS, CE
Impressive Features of Chargehubgo+
This small compact device is made with some high-tech features. These features make ChargeHubGo+ more useful and reliable to charge expensive phones. For better convenience, see the below features of ChargeHubGo+.
- ChargeHubGo+ is patented with smart-speed technology, which ensures the fastest charging
- To offer a more convenient charging experience, it comes with a wireless charging pad.
- It is a universal power bank that is compatible with almost all the latest smartphones with USB ports.
- ChargeHubGo+ is tested and certified with CE, FCC, and RoHS.
- This power bank won’t overpower or overheat the phones and prevents foreign object damage.
- It is powered with a 5000mAH battery with a pocket-size design. It eliminates the fear of having low battery power and carrying outside.
- ChargeHubGo+ is lightweight, portable, and comes in an ultra-sleek design.
- This all-in-one and the ultra-versatile device can charge 4 devices at the same time.
How Do I Use the Chargehubgo+?
There is nothing complicated while using the ChargeHubGo+. Here in this ChargeHubGO review section, I will put all the details using process.
Charge the ChargeHubGo+:
- Take a 5V/2A USB wall adapter and plug the charging cable’s USB end with it.
- Plug the charging cable’s micro connector on the ChargeHubGo’s micro charging port. At this time, the indicator lights will enlighten the battery level.
- I also use a type C charging port to charge the ChargeHubGo+.
Charging Phones Using Chargehubgo+:
- Turn the ChargeHubGo+ on by pressing the power button. It is situated on the side of the power bank.
- ChargeHubGo+ has 4 methods for charging the devices. I can charge my phone by using the USB charging port, wireless pad, built-in type C cable, and built-in reversible cable.
- To charge with the USB port, plug the charging cable’s USB end into the ChargeHubGo’s USB port. Then, plug the cable’s opposite end into the mobile.
- For using the wireless pad, simply place the compatible smartphone onto the charging pad’s top.
- Another method is using type C cable and the reversible cable. Remove both these cables from the ChargeHubGo’s side and plug them with the phone. Make sure the reversible cable’s lightning bolt icon is facing the same way as the mobile screen.
Check the Battery Power Level:
- To see the remaining battery power of ChargeHubGo+, press the power button. After that, the indicator lights will start illuminating.
- With 4 illuminated LED lights, the approximate remaining capacity will be 100-76%, and with 3 light,
- 75-51%. Again, 2 lights will indicate 50-26%, and 1 light will indicate less than 25% remaining battery power.
Best Advantages of Using Chargehubgo+
ChargeHubGo+ has some extraordinary advantages over the other power banks. I will show the best advantages that I get from this amazing ChargeHubGo+.
This device is designed for those people who need more battery power for their smartphones. I am also one of them. ChargeHubGo+ has a 5000mAH battery that can fully charge my phone 2-5 times. It is compatible with iPhone 5 or later, iPad (regular, air, mini, pro), pixel, Samsung Galaxy 7 or later, LG, and more.
It has smart speed technology, industry-leading 5W charging capacity, and 2X speed built-in cable. With all these features, ChargeHubGo+ can charge the devices at an ultra-fast speed. Usually, I charge my 2 devices at a time, and it works pretty fast.
ChargeHubGo+ is not like the typical bulky power banks. It is weighted only 5.3 oz, which is very lightweight and easily portable. The size of ChargeHubGo+ is 6.5″ x 4″ x .75,” and it can conveniently fit in the pocket.
Easy to Use:
It’s all about turning the ChargeHubGo+ on and connecting the USB ports to the mobile. To use it with more ease, I just put my mobile onto the charging pad’s top. LED lights help by indicating the remaining battery power. After completing the charging, ChargeHubGo+ will automatically turn off.
Is it a Scam?
I tried several power banks, but nothing works so effectively and faster like the ChargeHubGo+. When I purchased it, I wasn’t sure about its quality and performance. But, after I started using the ChargeHubGo+, it amazed me with its efficient performance. The best thing is ChargeHubGo+ protects my expensive phones from overcharging and overheating.
It perfectly matches my other devices. I like the ultra-slim, lightweight, and matte-finished design of ChargeHubGo+. This device works for me as a savior during my hectic schedules. I carry it every time with me, and till now, I don’t face any issue or hassle with it. This unusual and extraordinary power bank is worth my money and definitely not a scam.
ChargeHubGO Review: Where to Buy the Chargehubgo+?
Nowadays, ChargeHubGo+ has become very popular because of its effectiveness. Thus, you will find it on several online platforms but without any guarantee and discounts. You can buy ChargeHubGo+ from their official website, as I did. They ensure authentic products with huge deals and 30 days money-back guarantee.
They have a total of 3 packages. Buy 2, Get 1 75% off with saving $33.75 is their most popular offer. Also, with 3 ChargeHubGo+, you will get 2 Free and can save $89.98. Both these packages come with free USA shipping. So, make the order and grab these deals.
Frequently Asked Question
For a better understanding, I will answer some questions about ChargeHubGo+ in this FAQ section.
Is Chargehubgo+ Portable?
ChargeHubGo+ comes with a sleek and compact design. It is very light in weight with 5.3oz and conveniently fits in the pocket.
How Long Does it Take to Charge the Chargehubgo+?
The actual time may vary because each phone has different functions. However, with the 5W charging capacity, 5000 mAH battery, and smart speed technology, it provides super-fast charging.
Does Chargehubgo+ Support Qualcomm Quick Charge?
No, it doesn’t support Qualcomm Quick Charge. Instead of using Qualcomm Quick Charge, it uses patented smart-speed technology. This technology intelligently identifies the device and delivers the fastest charging speed automatically.
How Many Cords Are There With Chargehubgo+?
There are 2 built-in charging cables, 1 type C cable, 1 reversible cable, and a micro USB port.
Is Chargehubgo+ Compatible With My Android or iPhone Device?
Yes, it is compatible with almost all the latest smartphones. Such as iPhone X, 8/8+, 7/7+, 6/6+, 5/5s/5c, iPad Pro/mini/air/air2, iPod. Also, Samsung Galaxy S7/8/S9/Edge/Plus, Note 4/5, Pixel, Windows, HTC, LG, Nexus, MP3, Cameras, and more.
ChargeHubGo+ is designed for people who can’t live without their mobile phones or tablets. Therefore, the manufacturers made it with all the necessary features for providing the best user experience. This device is very comfortable to use and can charge several devices simultaneously. Till now, it never overheated my phones.
It’s been tested, certified, and patented, so it ensures higher quality. ChargeHubGo+ is worthy of use, and it is simply incredible. In this ChargeHubGO review, I explained my whole journey and experience with this device. After completing this guide, now that you know ChargeHubGo+, get your one to have the best possible benefit.