We all demand to live good lives, and having good health is one of the most important ways to achieve our desired quality of life. Respiratory diseases are some of the most common conditions that bring about hardship to many people worldwide on a day-to-day basis. Today, Airphysio and Tilcare are two popular breath training devices available on the market. They improve breathing and provide a better life quality for people with respiratory problems. Given the great benefits of these products, people often ask: “AirPhysio vs Tilcare, which Is better?”
This article will provide you with information about Airphysio and Tilcare and help you about help you decide which is a better device to use between Airphysio and Tilcare by comparing their unique features, similarities, differences, price, etc.
- Airphysio Vs Tilcare Comparison Chart
- Similarities of Airphysio and Tilcare
- Differences Between Airphysio And Tilcare
- Overview of Airphysio
- Tilcare Overview
- Where to Buy Airphysio or Tilcare?
Airphysio Vs Tilcare Comparison Chart
Similarities of Airphysio and Tilcare
These two devices have these qualities in common:
- They do not need batteries to work, making them great for long-term treatment.
- Both adults and children can use them.
- They are very handy.
- They are both suitable for breathing problems.
- They do not have resistance settings.
- Both AirPhysio & Tilcare work on the same ‘positive feedback’ principle, which means that when the air pressure inside the lungs goes up, the chest wall expands during inhalation to enable breathing.
Differences Between Airphysio And Tilcare
Even though AirPhysio and TilCare are classified as similar devices, there are some key differences that prospects should consider when choosing either of them.
The differences are highlighted below:
1. AirPhysio fixes problems with the respiratory system by stretching or manipulating it
Tilcare opens up air passages and removes blockages from them.
2. The warranty period of Airphysio is one year, with 30 days money-back guarantee
Tilcare warranty period is just 30 days if you need to return the product.
3. Usage time for Airphysio is 5-10 minutes, about one to three times each day
Tilcare usage time is 10-20 minutes, about one to two times per day.
4. With Airphysio, you do not need to have any nebulizer
TilCare is only compatible with the OPEP Nebulizers.
Overview of Airphysio
Airphysio was founded in 2015 and has been in use ever since. The world developed a great need for it in recent times as a result of the outbreak of Covid19. We will now take a look at the great features of this device, as well as some of its drawbacks.
How Airphysio Works?
AirPhysio uses Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) to boost your breathing naturally.
Its mode of action is discussed below:
- Creating a positive pressure: when you breathe into AirPhysio, it forms positive air pressure in your lung canal where the mucus is. When enough pressure is created in the lungs, inner pressure on the walls of the airways is made.
- Shaking cough: It also works by creating a vibration in the airways. The pressure is capable of shaking the cough and mucus stuck to the respiratory walls. With repeated pressure, the desired result comes by shaking all the mucus and clearing up the air path to help users get rid of them.
- Getting rid of the mucus: It also works by having all the mucus and cough cleared up, leaving them free to move within the airways. At this point, all you have to do is to cough up the infected mucus naturally.
How to Use Airphysio?
AirPhysio doesn’t require its users to have deep knowledge of technology; the process of using it has been simplified into six easy steps.
- The first step is to take and draw a deep breath enough to fill your lungs to their limit and then hold for about two to three seconds.
- The second step is to place the AirPhysio inside your mouth and then exhale at a natural pace. Don’t try to rush things, just exhale the way you normally do. If your pressure appears low at this point, then do your best to make it more rapid but ensure not to blow air forcefully into the device to avoid the development of chest tightness.
- After breathing out, continue breathing air into the AirPhysio until the ball bearing begins to move.
- The next step is to turn the device in such a way that the cap faces upward and then adjust slowly until you can feel full vibrations in and around your thorax region. Ensure you harden your cheeks to limit the pressure on the thorax from being distributed to the mouth.
- At this stage, an individual begins to feel accumulated mucus moving upward from the lungs. It is okay to cough if one feels like it because it will help expel the mucus, or it can be left until it enters the gut for swallowing.
- The final step is to repeat the entire process from step one to five twice every minute for a total of five minutes. Between each repetition, make sure to take about two or three deep breaths to help supply the body with enough oxygen to take you through the next process.
What to Expect After Using Airphysio?
AirPhysio works differently for various persons depending on the state of their air canals. If anyone has deep cough congestions inside their airway, they may begin to experience progress from the first use.
However, if there is a cough and mucus inside the air intake canal, things may not happen quickly. One may have to wait for a few uses before noticing a change. Sometimes one may need to wait for seven days to get results.
Not minding how constant, thick and heavy the mucus inside is, AirPhysio will still function well. In some cases, one may not even notice a major mucus extraction, yet the device is still working.
Price of Airphysio
The device is available in different packages on the official website and other sites with the option to get many devices at once.
The packages can be paid for via numerous payment options, including PayPal, MasterCard, Amex, and Visa Card. Your payment details are safeguarded with 256-Bit SSL encryption.
- One AirPhysio is available at $59.99 (including shipping fee)
- Three Airphysio devices cost $119.98 (shipping is free)
- Five Airphysio devices are available at $179.97 (shipping is free)
Airphysio is available for purchase on its official website and other platforms like Amazon. After purchase, refunds can be made within 30 days of purchase, as long as no damage to the device is recorded.
Airphysio comes with a 100% money-back guarantee within 30-Days. If, for any reason, in the course of using the device, you are not getting 100% satisfaction or you do not like the product, you can return it and get your money back.
Its warranty period is one year, for strictly maintenance purposes.
Customer Reviews of Airphysio
“Usually, I’d be very skeptical of new gadgets like this. The ones I had seen were usually insanely expensive, costing hundreds of dollars. However, my friend said their doctor suggested it to him – and ever since he started using AirPhysio, he feels like he “installed a new pair of lungs.”
— Allison F.
“I suffered from upper respiratory infection for a while. I don’t have issues removing mucus when I cough. However, this device works. It made coughing much easier and mucus-filled. I recommend using it in the morning to clear your respiratory tract ahead of a busy day. It is easy to use, for sure, and when you find the correct angle, the vibration is strong.”
– Charlie LaDuca
If you are in need of an Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure device for lungs expansion and mucus clearance, Tilcare Lung Expander & Mucus Removal is a great choice. It enhances breathing, clears airways, and strengthens lungs capacity. We have put together the pros and cons of this device to inform your decision.
How Tilcare Works?
TilCare removes mucus & other waste materials inside the lungs by moving them at low pressure within a pressure of 30-70 cm of water. The device takes in air through its link to the nose and directs the air into the respiratory tract at varied frequencies. The pressure boosts cilia inside the lungs, which is what aids in clearing mucus and debris.
This device can be connected to a nebulizer since airflow passes through the nose into the respiratory tract.
How to Use Tilcare?
Follow these steps to efficiently use the Tilcare device:
- First, sit up and hold the device, ensuring that your head is kept straight.
- Place the mouthpiece spirometer in your mouth; ensure a good seal over the mouthpiece with your lips.
- Breathe in slowly and deeply
- Exhale normally for 3-5 seconds through the device.
- Adjust the device slowly until vibration is felt in the lungs.
- Feel free to cough if it feels like mucus has accumulated.
What to Expect after Using Tilcare?
Users should expect to see an enhancement of their respiratory muscles, which should improve their speech and substance swallowing, and eliminate future congestion.
Customer Reviews of Tilcare
“It does help so far. I have no issues with my weird breathing that nobody can figure out. I don’t get it all the time, only randomly. Now when I get these attacks, I use this, and I can feel something loosening up and it stops. I will continue to use it because it seems to work.”
– Renee from Canada
“I am an asthmatic and I have been using my rescue inhaler more than usual. Since I purchased this tool and used it twice a day, I have noticed my lungs are getting stronger. At first, I couldn’t even move the silver ball now I have no problem doing that and I have sized up. It does loosen that nasty stuff in the lungs as well. This is a keeper.”
Pricing of Tilcare
The price of Tilcare is between $30 -$39. Sometimes the products are on flash sale, which means you can get them even cheaper. Tilcare can be shipped to you anywhere you are.
Tilcare allows for returns in case you do not like the product, or it does not suit your need. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee only when purchased from Amazon.
The warranty period for Tilcare devices is 30 days.
Where to Buy Airphysio or Tilcare?
Airphysio and Tilcare can be bought on their official website or platforms like Amazon.
Both Tilcare and Airphysio are amazing mucus clearing and respiratory building devices that can assist you to breathe better, by clearing out mucus and debris from your airways.
Tilcare’s resistive muscle therapy builds the respiratory muscles while AirPhysio’s oscillation pulls mucus up from the lungs via a unique concept. Both devices have great features and a few drawbacks. They’re both great recommendations, and you can choose which device best suits your needs, based on the detailed information you’ve been provided.