Do you want to know how to directly download APK from Google Play Store on PC / mobile without requirement of Device ID? Google Play store has millions of apps and games. For every need, you could find an App on Google Play Store.
The Android apps are packed as .apk files commonly known as Android APK / APKs. However, what happens is that sometimes you have to download large size games on your Android device, but don’t have fast internet connection or are on limited bandwidth. In such situation you would like to download Android apps directly to your PC if it has fast internet connection, but how? Google Play Store doesn’t allows its users to directly download APK from Google Play Store on PC / Mobile unlike Windows Phone store. However, what you can do is make use of third party services which allows you to directly download Android APK from Google Play Store on PC without requiring device ID. In today’s round we will be looking at the best websites to download Android APK directly from Google Play Store to PC.
Best Websites to Directly Download APK from Google Play Store on PC / Mobile
What we will be doing is, taking Android Apps URL from Google Play store and use it to download the APK. Here are the best websites and how to use them.
1. Evozi APK Downloader
Apps.Evozi is the first website that you should try for downloading Android APK directly to your website. Using evozi is easier than thought and would take only steps.
- First go to Play.Google.com (Google Play Store) on your PC or Mobile.
- Now find the App for which you want to download APK and open it.
- From the App page, copy the App URL
- Now go to apps.evozi.com and paste the App URL in the given field
- Once done, click on Generate download link / URL button
- At last click on Download your app button which would appear below Generate download link button
That’s it! With in few seconds your APK should start downloading to your PC. Once done you can move the APK to your Android device and install it.
Downloader-Apk.com is a another alternative to Evozi. At times evozi may become unresponsive because of server issues etc. The procedure for download APK from Google Play Store using Downloader-Apk.com is similar to Evozi. Here is how to do it.
- Go to Google Play Store and open the App for which you want to download APK
- Now copy the App URL from Google Play Store
- Visit Downloader-Apk.com and paste the App URL in the given field
- Once done, click on Generate download link
- Next, click on Download your App Apk button to start the download.
3. ApkLeecher.com to Download APK from Google Play Store
ApkLeecher.com is worthy alternative to the second website. It works similar to evozi and requires you enter the App URL, package name or app name in the given field. Here is how to use it.
- Open Google Play Store and Find your App
- Copy the App URL
- Now open ApkLeecher.com and paste the App url
- Click Generate Download link button and then click on download your Apk button to begin the download