uTorrent is one of the most popular torrent client available for the users. If you have installed one, then you might downloaded multi media and other type of content using it on your PC. It has over Millions of active users across the world and is continuing. However, if there is anything which could annoy uTorrent user then that must be Files Missing Form job error. In case you are annoyed with the same, then here is how to fix Files Missing from Job error in uTorrent.
Usually the files missing from Job error in uTorrent occurs if you have changed the name of the file or changed the name of entire folder where your files exists. Whatever be the reason, here is how you can fix files missing from Job error in uTorrent.
How to Fix Files Missing From Job Error in uTorrent
Step 1: Check if you have changed / renamed the File name
Most of the time error files missing from Job occurs when you have renamed the file name. In such situation all you have to do is change the file name to its original name. Here is how you can do it.
1. Open uTorrent and locate your file for which you have changed the file name.
2. Find the original name of the file beside the file size and copy it.
3. Now paste it to change the name of your file.
4. Now right click on the file and select start.
That’s it! Now your file should start seeding again without any files missing from job error.
Step 2: Check if you have move your file to different location
If you are good with first reason then you might have moved your file from its original location to new location. Here is how you can fix this error in this situation.
1. Open uTorrent and find the torrent with error.
2. Now right click on that file and select Force Re-Check from the option.
There you go! You have fixed files missing from Job error in uTorrent.