Tubo C / C++ is the world’s most simple C/C++ language compiler. Turbo C/C++ for Windows is the modified version of Borland Turbo C/C++ which is capable of running on newer Windows versions like Windows 8 and Windows 7. The advantage of installing Trubo C/C++ for Windows / 8 / 8.1 is that it supports all the features of the old IDE and eliminates the incompatibility issue users face while installing normal Turbo C++. Now if want to download Turbo C/ C++ for Windows 7 , Windows 8 and 8.1, her is how to get Turbo C / C++ for Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 for free.
Features of Turbo C / C++ for Windows 7/8/8.1
- The most preferred C/C++ language compiler
- Compatible with all the versions of Windows including, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 32 / 64 bit, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
- Comes with full screen support for Windows 7 and Windows 8
- It also support C / C++ graphics on Windows 7 and Windows 8 with full screen support
- Screen capture us supported by header files including Snap.h
- Direct install, no hassle of configuration
- Users can use Alt + F9 for complitaiona nd Ctrl + F9 for execution
- Perfectly runs fine on newer Windows 32 and 64 bit version.
Get Turbo C/C++ For Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
Follow below given steps to download and Install Turbo C / C++ for Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1
Step 2: Once downloaded, open the Installer and proceed according to the on screen instructions.
Note: Don't change the default installation directory.
Step 3: Once installed, double click on Turbo C / C++ icon on the Desktop to run the compiler
That’s it! You have successfully installed Turbo C / C++ for Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1. It should open in full screen by default. Alternatively, you can press Alt + Enter to force open in full screen.