Gmail is one of the most popular email service by Google. And everyone who uses any of the Google service has a Gmail account for sure. Now if you have too many Gmail accounts and want to delete one, here is how to delete your Gmail account permanently.
How to Delete Gmail Account Permanently
Step 1: Login to your Gmail account.
Step 2: Click on your Profile picture and select Account.
Step 3: Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page and Delete Products and Data.
Step 4: Enter your Gmail password to verify your account.
Step 5: Next, you will see all the Google products listed. Click on Remove Gmail Account permanently.
Step 6: Check the box to confirm that you are agreed to delete your Gmail account permanently.
Step 7: Next, you have to enter your new GMail account to which ownership of other Google products related to your current Gmail account will be transferred.
Step 8: Once done, click on Remove Gmail to delete your account.
That’s it. This should delete your Gmail account permanently. In case you want to delete your Gmail account and all the other Google product account related to it then here is how to do it.
1. Login to your Gmail account and click on Profile Picture.
2. Select Account from the options.
3. Under Account Management section, click on Delete Google Account.
4. Next, verify your Gmail account by entering the password for the same.
5. Now select all the Google products you want to delete which are related to your Gmail account.
6. Check two boxes to agree T&C and select Delete Account.
By following the above steps you should be able to either delete your Gmail account permanently or delete your Gmail and all the google products related to it permanently.
Also Read: How to Delete Google+ Account