The System cannot find the path specified (write to disk) error could occur if you are using Utorrent to download torrents on your PC. Here is a quick how to guide to fix this error and access denied error in Utorrent.
Before you proceed with the solution, let’s see what cause this error. The system cannot find the path specified error occurs even if you have several gigs of free space on your drive. This error usually occurs when you enter an invalid download location while downloading a torrent. So the first thing you should do is make sure that the file path is correct without any additional dots and symbols (special characters).
Next step is to change the download location in case if you have already added downloads to the Utorrent and getting the System cannot find the path specified error. Here is how you can change the download location to fix and solve system cannot find the path specified error in Utorrent.
How to Fix Utorrent System Cannot Find the Path Specified Error
The below given steps should fix the following errors.
- System cannot find the path specified (write to disk)
- Access Denied error in utorrent
1. Open Utorrent on your PC and right-click on download. Next, click Advanced and select Set Download Location.
2. Next, you have select or set a different download location than the current location. Browse and select any other drive.
3. Since now you have changed the downloading location on your Utorrent, you should be able to download the torrent without any error.
Now go back to your Utorrent window, and try to resume / start the download that was earlier giving system cannot find the path specified (write to disk) and you should be able to proceed with the downloading without any error.
Liked this article? You might also like How to Watch/Stream/Play Torrents without Downloading