With the release of iOS 7 for iPhone and iPad, Apple included a new feature to block websites on Safari web browser. This is indeed a very useful feature for the people who want to restrict what others do on their iPhone and iPad. Specially, if you don’t to your children to miss use your device without your knowledge. Here is how to block websites on iPhone and iPad for Safari browser.
At times, you may feel need to block certain websites on your iPad or iPhone for security or privacy reasons. Alternatively, you may want to block few websites on your children’s iPad and iPhone to restrict their access to kids’ friendly things only. In such cases, you can block websites on your iPhone and iPad Safari browser by following few simple steps. However, before you proceed make sure that your device is running on iOS 7 or later OS version, because of the fact that blocking feature is not available on iOS 6 running devices. Here is how to How to Block Websites on iPhone, iPad for Safari Browser .
- How to Sync – Transfer Photos from Android Phone to iPad and iPhone
- Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone
How to Block Websites on iPhone, iPad for Safari Browser
Follow below given steps to know How to Block Websites on iPhone, iPad for Safari Browser .
- Step 1: Turn on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) and go to Settings.
- Step 2: Now tap on General.
- Step 3: Next, tap on Restrictions.
- Step 4: Tap on Enable restrictions.
- Step 5: Now you will be asked to enter pass code for restrictions.
- Step 6: Enter your new password.
- Step 7: Now, under Allowed content section tap on Websites.
- Step 8: Under Websites you can block all websites, you can block adult contents and also can select specific websites to be blocked.
- Step 9: If you are blocking for your child then select limit adult contents.
- Step 10: Tap on Add a Website and type in websites URL to block that specific website.
Now fire up your Safari browser on iPhone / iPad and enter websites URL that you have blocked and see if it’s successfully blocked or not. That’s it. You have successfully blocked websites on iPhone and iPad Safari browser.