“Your balance is too low to make a call, please recharge your number and try again” 😀 We all had received this automated response at least once when we tried to make a call and forgot that we are too low on balance.
What next? Go and recharge your mobile number to continue making calls. But, what if the recharge shops are closed? What if your internet is not working to recharge online? This is where mobile balance transfer features come in handy, as it allows you to transfer a balance from your friends or relatives mobile number to your mobile number.
So, today we shall see how to transfer the mobile balance on all the Indian mobile operators. Below I have given required USSD for almost every major India mobile network to transfer balance between same networks.
Note: You can only transfer balance between same mobile network (Eg: Transfer of balance can only be done between Airtel to Airtel and not Airtel to another network)
How to Transfer Balance on Airtel
- To do this Dial *141#.
- Now you’ll receive a flash message. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Transfer Balance on BSNL
- To do this type an SMS as GIFT Mobile Number Transfer Amount.
- Now send this message to 53733 (E.g.: GIFT 981234561 40 and send it to 53733).
How to Transfer Balance on Idea
- To do this type an SMS as GIVE Mobile Number Transfer Amount.
- Send this SMS to 55567 (E.g.: GIVE 981234561 50 and send it to 55567).
How to Transfer Balance on Aircel
- To do this Dial *122*666#.
- Now select the amount you wish to transfer and then enter the Mobile number.
How to Transfer Balance on Tata DOCOMO
- To do this type an SMS as BT Mobile Number Transfer Amount.
- Now send this SMS to 54321 (E.g.: BT 981234561 100 54321).
How to Transfer Balance to Vodafone
- To do this Dial *131* Transfer Amount * Mobile Number#
- (e.g. *131*50*981234561# ).