Whenever you browse the web, your browser saves the history of your browser web pages on your computer. History feature is available on all modern web browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari. This feature is quite useful for some, but for some this useful feature can create problems. Now, would you like to know, how to delete or clear web browser history in web browsers? It is super easy! Follow this guide to know how to remove internet browser history in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
Clear Browser History in Google Chrome
- To do this press Ctrl + H or Click on Menu icon and select History.
- Now click on Browsing History.
- In the next Window select (check) browsing history.
- Now click on Clear browsing data.
Clear Browsing History in Internet Explorer
- To do this press Ctrl + H, Now right-click on Today, Yesterday or Week and select Delete.
- Or you can also do this by clicking on Gear icon and select Option.
- In the next Window, in Browsing history section click Delete button.
- Now select (check) “History” and click Delete.
Clear Browsing History in Firefox
- To do this press Ctrl + H, Now right-click on Today, yesterday or last Week and select Delete.
- Or click on History button at the top of the toolbar and in the Popup window select history and click on Delete.
- Or you can also access it from Tools > Options > Privacy > History section > Click Clear recent History > select history and Delete.
Clear Browsing History in Opera
- To do this press Ctrl + Alt + H, right-click on Today, Yesterday, Month or Week and select Delete.
- Or Click on Tools > Select History > Right Click on Today or Yesterday or Month > Select Delete.
- Or Click on Tools > Preferences > Advanced > History > Empty.
By following the above steps, you can clear browsing history in Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera browsers. Comment below if you have any difficulty in this tutorial or want to know steps to remove browsing history on any other browser.