It happens that we forget our Android Phones at home, and later keep finding it here and there or just regret leaving it at home. This becomes even worse if you are about to get an important call or SMS. If you have been into such situation then in this post we will discuss few Android apps that allow you to control your phone from your PC. Even if you haven’t been into such situation, still we would recommend you to have a look at them and be prepared.
You can control your Android Phone from your PC with the help of these two Android Apps. These apps are not only best but free as well.
These apps come handy if your office authority does not allow you to bring or use your personal phone at the office. With the help of these apps, you can receive text messages and phone calls on your PC itself. Now, just Scroll down to know how to use Android Phone from PC.
Also read: how to Unblock Websites in Office
Best Android Apps to Control Android Phone from PC
The first Android app on our list is MightyText. This simple Android app allows you to control Android Phone by using your PC. You can send and receive SMS, can check battery status, track incoming calls and much more.
The only disadvantage of this app is, you can’t use it to control your Tablet. It is an “Android Phone” only app.
Features of MightyText:
- Send & Receive SMS on your computer or tablet.
- Instant Notifications on computer/tablet when SMS hits phone.
- See who’s calling your phone, and see battery level — on your computer/tablet.
- Sync/backup your photos & videos from your phone.
- NEW! Group Messaging.
- Android Phone with stable Internet Connection
How to Use?
- Step 1: Download and Install MightyText App from Google Play Store
- Step 2: Now on your PC go to MightyText.net and Login with your Google Account
That’ it! Now all your Text Messages and Calls will be synced so that you can access them from your PC.
The second app is AirDroid. AirDroid comes with lots of neat features such as it allows you to share files from PC to Mobile and it even enables you to track your Android Phone if you lose it.
Features of AirDroid:
- Share or transfer files from PC to Android phone wirelessly.
- Send and receive text messages from your Computer.
- Locate your lost or stolen Android phone.
- See through the lens of your Android camera, front and back. Or stream the screen of your Android in nearly real-time.
- Call contact, share clipboard content, push URL to Android and more features awaiting your discovery.
How to Use it?
- Step 1: Download and Install AirDroid on your Phone.
- Step 2: Open AirDroid App and Click on Start.
- Step 3: Now on your PC go to web.airdroid.com and Sign in.
That’s all! Now you have full access to your Android Phone from Your PC. Which app you use the most or do you have any other alternative for these apps? Do share your views with us in the comments.