Want to recharge online? Then have a look at our collection of top best websites to recharge online in India. Now to recharge your pre-paid mobile number you don’t have to visit any of the physical recharge outlets. Simply access any of the below websites and you are good to go.
Using online recharge services, you can recharge your number anywhere, anytime even from your smartphone. But before you proceed, I would like you to have a look at our list of official operator websites to recharge online in India.
List of Best Websites to Recharge Online in India
List of operators supported by these online recharging websites: Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Tata Docomo CDMA, Tata Docomo GSM, Idea, Tata Indicom Delhi, Loop Mobile (BPL Mobile), MTNL Trump Mumbai, MTNL Trump Delhi, MTS, Reliance CDMA, Reliance GSM, T24, Uninor, Videocon, Virgin CDMA, Virgin GSM and Vodafone.
1. Sulekha Recharge: (Prepaid only)
Well, Sulekha recharge is my favorite. Although this website does not mainly deal with online recharge but gives you one of the convenient ways of recharging your mobile number online.
How to use Suleka Recharge?
- Visit the Sulekha Recharge.
- Enter your Mobile, Choose the amount, apply any coupon code if you have (optional) select the operator and proceed to pay.
2. MOBIKWIK: (Prepaid and Post Paid)
MOBIKWIK offers fast and instant recharge option online. You can recharge your mobile number or Data card or television subscription card and can also pay bills (Landline, Electricity, Insurance, and Gas).
How to use MOBIKWIK?
- Visit MOBIKWIK
- Choose service (Mobile, Data Card, Television or Bills)
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Enter Recharge Amount
- Select operator and click on Recharge
- Now you have provided your Email ID to register
- After that, you’ll be prompted to make payment
- Complete it and you are done
3. FasteRecharge: (Prepaid and Post Paid)
This site offers pre-paid and post-paid online recharge for almost every major operator in India. But this site needs you to register, and that’s why Sulekha recharge takes the cake when it comes to convenience.
How to use FasteRecharge?
- Visit FasteRecharge
- Click on post-paid or pre-paid and click on your Operator logo
- Now provide details for registration
- Now follow onscreen instructions to recharge your number
4. Rechargeitnow: (Pre-paid Only)
Along with pre-paid recharge, recharge it now also offers DTH Recharge and Data card recharge option.
How to use Rechargeitnow?
- Visit the website Rechargeitnow
- Now you should see three options (Mobile, DTH, Data)
- Select your Service Provider
- Type your Mobile number
- Now enter or select your amount and click continue
- Now click continue as guest and provide the details
- Now you’ll be prompted to make payment and you are done.
5. RechargeGuru (Pre-paid Only)
Recharge Guru is another top website to recharge online. It also offers DTH, Data Card and MTNL recharge.
How to use RechargeGuru?
- Visit RechargeGuru
- Now provide your Mobile Number, Recharge amount and click on Submit
- In the next screen register by clicking on sign-up and complete the process
- Now confirm registration by click on confirmation link in your Email
- Visit the site again and login and recharge your mobile
6. Paytm (Pre-paid only)
Paytm is one of the popular websites to recharge online. One of the best things about Paytm is that it offers free coupons at the time recharge. You can select from free and paid coupons.
How to use Paytm?
- Visit Paytm
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Select your operator and enter the recharge amount
- Click on Proceed
- Now you can view the list free and paid coupons. Click on the coupons you want to get and then click on Proceed to pay.
- Now you have to register. The better option is to register with you Facebook account as it is less time-consuming.
- After registration, log in again to complete the payment process.
So, this was the collection of top best recharge sites available in India to recharge your pre-paid and post paid number online. Which one is your favorite? Do let us know in the comments.