Facebook, one of the most popular social networking site used by millions of users daily to stay connected with their loved ones. Apart from chatting, updating your status, sharing videos and pictures you can also do some other interesting things on Facebook. Here I have made the list of some cool and interesting best Facebook tricks that you should try.
Top Best Facebook Tricks
1. Trick to Remove Facebook Ads
When you log in to your Facebook account, you might have seen series of advertisements. Most of the time they are just okay, but sometimes they annoy the user. So by using this Facebook Trick you can easily disable those ads.
To remove Facebook ads go to Facebook Cleaner > click on Install > follow on-screen instructions.
2. Trick to Update Black Status on Facebook
Got nothing to post? You can simply post a blank status update on your Facebook wall. Here is how you can do it.
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Now enter @[3:3] and click on Post button.
That’s it. Your blank status update will be posted on your Facebook wall.
3. Trick to Update Facebook Status using Email and SMS
Sometimes we just can’t access our Facebook accounts for any reason may be, but what if you want to update your Facebook status? An alternative way is to use your Email account for updating your Facebook status. You can also update your Facebook status by just sending an SMS.
How to update Facebook status using Email?
- Log in to Facebook account
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page
- Click Settings
- Click the Mobile tab on the left side of the screen
- Your post-by-email address is listed towards the bottom of your mobile information.
Now your email client, send an email to that email address with Subject as the text you want to appear in Facebook Status. That’s it!
4. Trick to Zoom Facebook Pictures
By using this Photo Zoom extension, you can easily zoom in t any photo without opening it.
Add Photo Zoom extension for Facebook and zoom any photo regardless of their privacy setting.
5. How to Send Large Files on Facebook
Another neat feature in Facebook is sending big size files through Facebook itself. By using the pipe app, you can store files in the locker for a limited number of days so that your friends can download them.
6. Trick to track pending friend Requests
Sometimes you send so many friend requests at once that you don’t remember how many of them accepted and how many requests are still pending. However, by using a Facebook Application you can easily track pending friend requests on Facebook.
Step 1: Go to apps.facebook.com/friend requests and Login if you are not already logged in
Step 2: Click Find Past Request button at the bottom.
Step 3: Click Get Friend Request data.
Step 4: Now you should see a pop-up window with some code in it, Copy all the code.
Step 5: Paste the copied code below and click Load Past Request.
Now it will bring you the list of all the pending requests.
7. Trick to Share Flickr Photos on Facebook
Flickr2Facebook is an unofficial Flickr to Facebook uploader (bookmarklet) which allows you to upload photos to Facebook from Flickr.
How to use Flickr2Facebook App?
- Login with Facebook Account
- Save the bookmarklet to your web-browser’s bookmarks. You only have to do this once!
- Surf to the Flickr page with the image you would like to upload.
- Click the bookmarklet in your web-browser’s bookmarks.
- Click on the Flickr2Facebook logo that appears over the image. This will bring up the upload window!
- Choose the album you would like to upload the image into.
Sit back and enjoy!
8. Trick to use Facebook chat in desktop
Why open your Facebook account just to use Facebook chat? You can directly chat from your desktop by installing Facebook Messenger app for your Windows PC. You can also check notifications, new friend’s activity, friend requests, messages, etc. from Windows desktop.
9. Trick to Disable Seen in Facebook Chat
If you want to disable seen the feature in new Facebook Chat then, you can do this by using Chrome and Firefox extensions. Read more about how to disable seen in Facebook chat.
10. Trick to Download Videos from Facebook
On Facebook, we can share pictures as well as videos, and sometimes we find some videos fascinating. Now if you want to download it, you can’t directly do it from the Facebook. However, you can easily download videos from Facebook using simple methods. Make use of services like Save.net to download videos from Facebook.
11. Trick to Find who has unfriended You on Facebook
If you want to know who has unfriended you on Facebook, then you can use this Chrome extension called Unfriend Alerts. Unfriend Alerts: alerts you anytime someone removes you from his or her friend list.
Step 1: Go to Unfriend Alert
Step 2: Click on Free and then Click Add
Step 3: Once Unfriend Alert is installed, you will receive a notification if someone unfriend’s you on Facebook.
12. Trick to Block Facebook App and Games Request sent by Friends
Now you can easily block all the annoying Facebook apps and games request sent by your friends. Read more about how to block apps and games request in Facebook.
13. Trick to Update your Facebook Status via Any smartphone
Now, this is one of the most interesting tricks that you should try. By using this method you can update your status via any smartphone, even from satellite and bedroom. Sounds cool! Isn’t it. Read more about how to update Facebook status via any phone.
14. Trick to Create and Post Fake Facebook Status of Celebrities
If you are in a mood to have a little bit of fun then here is how you can create and post fake Facebook status from celebrities.
- Go to The Wall Machine Website
- Sing in using your Facebook account
Now you can create any Fake Facebook status of any celebrity and post it on your wall for fun.
So, these are some Facebook tricks, which you can try on your Facebook account. Check this space for more tricks and tips soon.