If you have recently made a fresh install of Windows or bought a new PC/Laptop, then the first important thing you should do is download and install all the necessary software required to run your PC. Now downloading all the software is a time-consuming task and can be frustrating as well. The best thing you could do to avoid this is to use any automotive tool that can download all the necessary and essential apps to your PC at once without you having to pick and download each one of them manually.
Image credit: lifeisgood.tistory.com
For that reason today in this article we will be telling you how to download and install software automatically on your Windows PC, without the hassle of finding and downloading each software separately.
How to Download and Install Software automatically
Here we will be using a simple online program called Ninite. Ninite will do all the work for you, what you have to do is just relax. But before that just visit the Ninit e website and select all the software or application and hit Get Installer.
Features of Ninite:
- Start working as soon as you run it.
- Not bother you with any choices or options.
- Install apps in their default location.
- Say no to toolbars or extra junk.
- Install 64-bit apps on 64-bit machines.
- Install apps in your PC’s language or one you choose.
- Do all its work in the background.
- Install the latest stable version of an app.
- Skip up-to-date apps.
- Skip any reboot requests from installers.
- Use your proxy settings from Internet Explorer.
- Download apps from each publisher’s official site.
- Verify digital signatures or hashes before running anything.
- Work best if you turn off any web filters or firewalls.
- Save you a lot of time!.
Follow these simple methods to Download and Install software automatically.
Step 1: Visit Ninite Website.
Step 2: Check or select all the software that you want to install (like Antivirus, PDF Readers, Torrent clients, etc.).
Step 3: Click on Get Installer and download it.
Step 4: After downloading the installer Run it and wait till the installer finishes the installation.
That’s it! After finishing the Installation process restart/reboot your system. Ninite may not have all the software that you want to download, but still it has some very basic and common applications that are used by almost every PC user.